For WWII (1:1 Scale):
- 1941 - Sturmgeschutz Battalion 197 - 1st (completed) and 2nd companies (to paint).
- 1943 - Tiger Battalion 503, Kursk - 45 Tiger I's (1/2 complete).
- 1944/45 - Tiger Battalion 503, Hungary - 45 Tiger II's (10 complete).
- 1944 - Panzer Regiment 11, 6th Panzer Division, Eastern Front - 4 Panzer IVH companies (2 complete), battalion HQ, Regimental HQ, FLAK and engineers to do.
- 1943-45 - StuG IIIG company.
- 1944/45 - German Infantry Battalion - 3 companies plus HQ, support company etc.
- 1944/45 - T-34/85 Brigade - 3 tank battalions (1 complete) plus HQ, SMG company and an AA platoon.
- 1944 - T-34/76 Brigade - 3 tank battalions (all complete), HQ, SMG company and an AA platoon to add.
For WW2.5 (alternative history):
- German Panther F Battalion - 4 companies plus HQ, FLAK, Engineers etc (76 tanks).
- German Panzer Grenadier Company.
- American M26 Pershing Battalion - 3 companies plus supports and 1 company of light tanks.
- American Armoured Infantry Company.
- 8 Romanian Aircraft.
- Russian 2010 Tank Battalion (41 T-80U).
- Russian 2010 Motor Rifle Battalion (BMP-2 plus a T-80U company).
- Supporting units for the above.
- 6mm Early Imperial Romans - 6 Legionary (3 complete) and 2 Auxiliary Cohorts and 1 Cavalry Cohort to do.
- 6mm opponents for the Romans?
- French Ironclad Fleet 1860-1885
- British Ironclad Fleet 1860-1885
- Austrian Ironclad Fleet 1860-1885
- Italian Ironclad Fleet 1860-1885
- Russian Far Eastern Fleet 1904, Russo-Japanese War
- Japanese Fleet 1904, Russo-Japanese War
That's it for now! The majority of the 6mm vehicles and modern infantry are Heroics & Ros/Armstrong Miniatures, all of the WWII/WW2.5 Infantry are Adler, the Romans are Baccus and all of the ships are Navwar.